Wednesday, October 12, 2011

My Ekg And Chest X Ray Were Perfect.... Does This Mean I Wont Have A Heart Attack?

396545385 Well, any time soon? I had both done yesterday and both were perfect with no issues.

I am just wondering cause I still feel weak/dizzy at times.. and also mild chest discomfort.

I just need someone to ease my mind lol.
I've been tested for everything.. thyroid is fine.

All the dr's have said its all related to my anxiety issues (I do have a mental health history and was diagnosed at 16 with Generalized Anxiety Disorder).. I am 26 now. I don't smoke/drink/no drugs. I am 110 pounds soaking wet, definitely not overweight or bad eating habits.

1 comment:

  1. tooth_fairy - There are a variety of things that could be causing your symptoms! Dizziness could be due to low blood sugar, inner ear infection, anxiety attack (which can also cause chest pain). It could even be related to thyroid irregularities. The best way to tell is to have your doctor run some routine blood tests to determine your general health status. As far as heart attacks go, no one is in the clear, it all depends on your risk factors. Such as smoking, eating habits, genetics, etc. Hope this helps, and that you start to feel better! =)

    ReplyDelete