Monday, October 3, 2011

Itchy, Dry, Flaked Spots On My Skin. Psoriasis?

396545389 I'm a teen and recently lst week I noticed and itchy spot on my stomach, scratched it and never cared to look at it. then it stated to burn a few days later so i looked at it and it looks as if someone burned my skin, in the shape of an uneven circle. I didnt think much of it, so i was like whatever.

but today i woke up and nocited 4 more of these itchy, circles on my skin. they look and are dry, when i stratch them, they flake and bleed a little, and a clear fluid comes out of them.

what could this be, it's obviously spreading across my body and if it got to my face i might cry, im noticing them on my legs but they are just starting to form and before it gets worse i have to know what it is!!!

I cleaned my room, took a shower, and washed my sheets, someone help me.
is it a ringworm or psoriasis??
my mom said she had it, and said my older brother had it.

3 comments:

  1. mareeclara - Psoriarasis is an inherited condition, does a parent have it?
    There are other allergic conditions like eczema and dermatitis which could be something in your diet, around you etc.


    Get it checked out

    ReplyDelete
  2. savesum - There could be a lot of different reasons for this skin problem.Skin rash is very common,i would recommend you to see a doc.When i had this problem i tried may be 8 different types of cremes and i use to get confused i stop eating things that i was eating i thought may be i am over eating,may be its the soda,may be its the cheese,may be i am not getting enough sun light but you can never really guess.So i went to the doctor and he prescribed a cream,it was like a magic,in 2 days i could see the rash fading away and in a week my skin was back to normal.
    This is the name of the cream that am talking about DESOXIMETASONE CREAM USP,0.25%.
    I personally believe,It doesn't matter if your mom had it or not,it could happen to any one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa P - go see your doctor asap before it spreads to your entire body

    ReplyDelete