Tuesday, October 18, 2011

It Is Winter And I Picked Up A New Pair Of Boots....?

396545384 i bought these boots at wal mart and they are extra large........

i went to the doctors office and walked across the street to the hospital cafeteria..........

by the time i got home, i felt like my toe nail was coming off and i saw a swelling at the base of my toe nail.........

the next few days, i wore sandals and my big toe is getting better but i don't want to walk around in the snow in sandals.........

what kind of boot can i buy that doesn't do anymore damage ????

thank you very much for your answers : - )

2 comments:

  1. Panther4Life - If you are diabetic, which I assume you are since this is under diabetes, go to a podiatrist and get fitted for a pair of shoes for people with diabetes.

    ReplyDelete