Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Is This Dissuse Atrophy Or Ms?

396545385 A few months ago I had pain moving my left eye, I went for an eye exam and had some minor swelling of optic nerve. I had no colour loss or blurred vision and after a few weeks everything returned to normal.

I went to a gp and a neuro and they both said no to ms, that was a few months ago and since then I have joined a gym. I have been working out hard and was building new muscle all over esp in my legs but I've stopped the weight training altogether now.

The problem is my arms and legs seem to twitch with the legs being worst off, is this dissident atrophy or is it another indication of ms.

3 comments:

  1. sunny Hill - Where did you com up with that?
    What is your family back history like in terms of conditions?
    Have you gotten an MRI?
    Is there other symptoms?

    Here are some questions to ask yourself........

    ReplyDelete
  2. JP - Doesn't sound like MS. But if it's interfering with your life, continue to get diagnosed by Drs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aziz - no to ms and can attribute to abrupt ceassation of exercise.

    ReplyDelete