Monday, October 31, 2011

Is 100 Lbs Fat For Someone Active?

396545382 I am a girl, 13 almost 14 and I run track(hurdles, 800m) and cross country. I am 5'1 and roughly 100 lbs. I haven't weighed myself in a while. Last time I did I was 98 about a month ago. If it matters, haven't really hit puberty yet. Is this a healthy weight for me?
Also, is it normal to have giant thighs when sitting down but when standing they look normal and kinda firm? That's what happens to my legs. Idk. Oh great it sounds like I'm fishing. I'm sorry I'm not I just. Have questions!

6 comments:

  1. Flawless Troll - yea you're a fckin beast. Lose some weight piggy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brett - *edit* I'm sorry, my numbers were for people OVER 20.

    No, for a girl your age and height you'll want to be in the 95-105 range ideally so you're right on target

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taylor Ruane - Not at all! You run track which is great and it is a very active sport. My friend runs track also and he is 110lbs. If you run and exercise as well as maintain a good healthy diet then you should be fine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No - No your BMI (Body Mass Index) is healthy so you're not fat. I think everyone's thighs get big when they sit down haha! So I would say your thighs are fine, mine are like that too. And besides, guys like some curves anyways ;D!

    ReplyDelete