Monday, October 31, 2011

I Recently Burnt My Mouth With Hydrogen Peroxide. Will This Ease Eventually.?

396545381 I read a lot about hydrogen peroxide and thought i would try it. So i started rinsing my mouth with it. That was a few months ago, but only recently I have noticed that part of my tongue is white and also the inside of my upper lip and the roof of my mouth... Also i cannot eat spicy foods as that burns my mouth. I am sure that that it was caused by the peroxide. I want to know if this will ever heal. Would be interested to have reply's from either people who have had the same problem from using peroxide or Dentists.
I also want to warn people not to use the peroxide in their mouth!

7 comments:

  1. kelly - The mouth is one of the fastest healing areas of the body, you'll be fine.

    If you're going to swish with h. peroxide, dilute it with water first - it actually tells you this right on the bottle if you take a second to read the directions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice and interesting post. I was looking for this kind of information and enjoyed reading this one. Keep posting. Thanks for sharing. Olansi luftreiniger

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to chat your blog, I seem to be forward to more reliable articles and I think we all wish to thank so many good articles, blog to share with us. Olansi luftreiniger

    ReplyDelete
  4. You actually make it look so easy with your performance but I find this matter to be actually something which I think I would never comprehend. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I’ll try to get the hang of it! 香港交友平台

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you don"t mind proceed with this extraordinary work and I anticipate a greater amount of your magnificent blog entries 約會

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am overwhelmed by your post with such a nice topic. Usually I visit your blogs and get updated through the information you include but today’s blog would be the most appreciable. Well done! 香港約會

    ReplyDelete
  7. A good blog always comes-up with new and exciting information and while reading I have feel that this blog is really have all those quality that qualify a blog to be a one. Bath Soaks

    ReplyDelete