Thursday, October 13, 2011

I Live In Connecticut Can I Sue My Landlord For Bedbugs, And Having A Serious Allergic Reaction?

396545383 My father and I lived in our apartment for 10 years, and in january i began to notice a strange bug crawling around, there were only a couple, so i didnt think anything of it. In march i told my landlord about it because i figured out what it was.a bed bug. So I told him, he didnt send someone in there for at least 3 weeks, meanwhile we were being eaten alive. The landlord then sent in an exterminator, and the problem was fixed temporarily. Within a week they came back, and the exterminator did too multiple times. After about 3 months the landlord stopped bringing the exterminator, we were going through hell every night being bitten in our sleep, we would wake up to bed bugs biting us. So a few months later the landlord asks us to leave because we have bed bugs. This is where it gets more serious, my gf at the time slept over, and were now in august and my gf starts noticing them, in her apartment. she starts to become really sick and develops rashes all over her body, the doctors couldnt figure out what was wrong with her, they gave her medication, epi pens, and other remedies, she now has scars all over her body from it and its october, now today my friend has them, and we have them at our new apartment that we moved to. Can we sue for neglience?

1 comment:

  1. JUST ME - your best bet is to call a lawyer
    they do free consultations over the phone
    To really get rid of bedbugs,everything has to be washed in very hot water & put in a commercial dryer.
    You can bring them with you in your furniture, mattresses,pillows,a pet,clothing or bedding

    ReplyDelete