Monday, October 3, 2011

How Much Exercise Should I Do A Week To Get A Toned Body In 4 Weeks?

396545382 I've been exercising on and off for over a year now but want to get a reasonably toned body by 29/11 for a halloween night out. I wonder how much I should do to get the maximum benefits without killing myself too much. Plus it is hard for me as have a little toddler at home running about.
Ive been on weight watchers for a while so eating less. So far I have lost 37lbs and 19inches off my hips, chest and waist. I just want to look my best for this night out. Any ideas?

3 comments:

  1. Bella and Zendaya Friend - Exercise every day and watch what you eat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristie - instead of eating 3 meals a day eat snacks that include nuts and dried fruits this helps increase your metabolism so you can lose fat easier while you're exercising. http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/dr-ozs-100-weight-loss-tips :) he is a famous doctor that has a cure and treatment for almost everything :) this will really make you healthy and fit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tim - Go for a 30 minute jog some time during the day and do some weight training as well. Keep your diet under control and you should be looking good for Halloween. Sounds like you've already made real good progress, so just keep at it!

    ReplyDelete