Friday, October 21, 2011

How Long After Your Last Appointment Do You Get Your Braces Off?

396545381 My orthodontist said that my teeth were aligned, (done) so he put on powerchains so that they will not move. BUT, I had to wait for a month for my next appointment which is tomorrow.

So now I have powerchains on both arches, my teeth are aligned now.

My top has been aligned for 2 months, and bottom for 4 months, what now? Why isn't he removing them, and when do you think he's gonna remove them??

what about in your experience, how long after your last appointmetn (when your teeth were all aligned) did you get your braces off?

Thanks

1 comment:

  1. NicoleH - he probably is not removing them because they are not exactly ready. but if your appointment is tomorrow you never know, he could surprise you.
    It took me like 2 months. after that appointment when my teeth were done, i had 7 weeks then i got impressions for my retainer then a few weeks later i got them off.

    ReplyDelete