Friday, October 7, 2011

How Long After My Wisdom Teeth Were Removed Can I Set Up An Appointment At The Dentist To Get My Cavities Fill?

396545381 Filled. Couldn't fit it all.
Anyways. I know I have cavities that I need filled, but I got my wisdom teeth out before I got my cavities filled since I had trouble locating a dentist that did IV sedation as well. But I've finally found one, but I got my wisdom teeth out on Monday, Sept 26. How long do I have to wait to make an appointment for my cavities?

1 comment:

  1. BC's Live to Herd! - Until you can get your mouth open wide enough for them to do the cavities,when I had mine taken out it took me a good week or so before I could get my mouth open wide enough,If your fine in that area than by all means call and book the appt.

    Good luck and have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete