Tuesday, October 11, 2011

How Can I Get Rid Of Blisters Or Cold Soars?

396545381 I've been getting blisters (in my mouth) lately. They sting and hurt. Sometimes I get rid if them but they show up like after a month or so. I want to get rid of them. If you can say how to stop them for good but mostly I just want to get rid of this one especially. Please answer.

P.S. I don't want to go to a pharmacy or whatever to get some medicine. I want stuff that you could find at home like hot water and salt. Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Jared - Blisters and cold sores are a type of herpes.... DOnt worry that doesnt mean that this is an STD. There are over 5000+ variations of herpes and obviously not all are STDs. Only about 3 or 4 of those are actually STDs. I would suggest this product. You can order it online and it is a discreet packaging..

    http://mynaturesrite.com/herpes.html

    ReplyDelete