Tuesday, October 4, 2011

How Can I Conceal The Scars On My Arm For School?

396545389 I have a couple of big scars on my arm from a while ago, and I don't want people judging me or staring at them. I've thought about putting a bandage over it, but people will still ask what happened, and I'm not proud of it. Anyway, I can't wear a bandage for eight weeks, can I? Anyway, I've tried Vitamin E oil and other scar reducing stuff, but I can't seem to get them to fade enough so that they are not obvious. We are not allowed to wear jackets or jumpers this term, and I'm really worried.

Please help guys, I'm really worried! Thanks :]

3 comments:

  1. Sean Aldean - Maybe bands or something

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ethan Mars - i have the same problem :c i usually just take makeup for the face, like a concealer or a foundation, and i put some on and it covers them up pretty well. if theyre red, get a yellower concealer 'cause it hides it better. i don't know if you can, but it should help..

    ReplyDelete
  3. lavender - well i don't know if this works on arms but i went 4 a facial about a week ago because i had some pimple scars and what happend was they put this mask on my face and when they took it off the scars were barely visible so i suposse if u got that stuff then it might reduce them. put the mask on a lot. that might make it dissappear permanently
    sorry bad speeling
    in a rush
    good luk

    ReplyDelete