Saturday, October 22, 2011

Help Need To Cover Up Cuts On Arm!!!?

396545389 Hey I'm 14 and I am a cutter. I cut myself when I am distressed or upset. Last night I broke something of my dads and ended up becoming so upset that I cut my arm 17 times and my stomach 50 times. The cuts didn't stop bleeding for 4 hours. I have swimming tomorrow so I need to cover up the cuts on my arms but the ones on the stomach I can cover because we have to wear a 1 piece. But the arm I need a way to cover it. I tried conceler but that made it worst. Help!!! Thanks!!! By the way don't worry I am getting professional help.

1 comment:

  1. blueberry girl - Wear a long sleeve on top of your bathing suit and if they ask why just say 'because I have eczema ' I am not a cutter but I do have eczema and that what I say to the teachers
    Hope I helped ,if you need to talk to someone I'm here I'm a 13 year old female and my friends a cutter and does exactly what you do!
    Add me as as a friend and I'll give you my email adress xx

    ReplyDelete