Monday, October 31, 2011

Food Allergy Question?

396545383 So this past two weeks I have noticed that I feel really blotted and gassy sometimes. As this has never happened to me before I think its a food allergy. It cant be the classics like Corn, Soy, Milk, or glutton because I drink milk all the time and never have a problem, bread its the same thing I eat bread all the time and never have a problem. However after tonight i think it might be a food coloring allergy. So I had one of those soft coookies with the frosting on top and I felt really bad after that. I think there has to be like a ton of food coloring in that thing. Also the symptoms seem to subside an hour after they come. Any ideas? Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. pelican - Impossible to know for sure. You need to start keeping a food diary and record whenever you have the reaction. that will help to narrow it down.

    ReplyDelete