Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Does It Hurt To Get Your Mouth Numbed?

396545381 Okay so about 7 weeks ago i got my wisdom teeth pulled actually surgically removed cuz i'm 12 and they weren't grown at all. U c the wisdom teeth were pushing my teeth so they were screwing up my braces so i got them removed. well about 2 weeks ago i went back to my orthodontist and they told me i had to get my gum tissue in the back of my mouth lasered off. so tuesday i'm getting it lasered off and i'm so scared! i hate anything doctory or shots or anything like tht and i'm freaking out. they r going to numb the back of my mouth with a shot then laser the gums off.

What i would like to know if it's gonna hurt and if there is somthing else i should know about.

Thanks!

7 comments:

  1. A - Sort of. Don't worry it's not that bad. The worst part is the numbness for the whole day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ♥Bella Shooting Star♥ - yes,it's hurt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Koby - Isnt that contradictory? Oh, wait, you're twelve. Isn't that backwards?

    ReplyDelete
  4. NONAME - It feels like getting stabbed in the mouth a hunting knife.. then after a couple minutes of agonizing pain (which feels like hours) it goes numb.

    ReplyDelete
  5. auroras - Absolutely not. Dentistry is painless today. Dentists do not allow you to suffer. I actually LOVE to get novacaine (numbed). It feels really good. And as far as getting lasered, laser is painless too. You should not have a bit of discomfort. Don't worry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. BloodBender13 - When I got a baby tooth pulled (it wouldnt come out lol) the numbed me with a needle, not a q-tip. It is just a little pinch but goes away in a second. Dont worry! It BARELY hurts! :) Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete