Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Do You Think My Scalp/head Is Itchy Because It's Colder Out?

396545389 I have had lice problems in the past. But I have not way now of checking to see if I have it because I am in college. But I take the hair out of my brush and search for eggs. I know what they look like and don't seem to find any eggs or bugs. I don't know why my head has been itching lately. Could it just be dandruff? I get that kind of bad too.

I usually use head and shoulders shampoo and pantine conditioner, but recently ave been using Aussie shampoo and conditioner.

Sould I get my head checked for lice to be safe?

3 comments:

  1. Rachel D - If its only since you changed shampoo and conditioners it could be your allergic to what your using. Or you could just have a dry/itchy scalp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. c - do you get red spots on your scalp? it could be psoriasis, that's what it sounds like but its hard to tell without a picture

    ReplyDelete
  3. dairy queen - switch back to your old shampoo first, then if that dont work, use moisturizing shampoo, and if that dont work, get checked for lice

    ReplyDelete