Monday, October 17, 2011

Do I Have Diabetes...?

396545384 I certainly have had the symptoms. Excessive fluid in take, constant bladder usage, somewhat blurred vision (mainly when I stare at a book for a long time then look up my vision is blurry but only when the room temperate is cold), fatigue, acanthosis nigricans, headaches ( mainly due to anxiety), tingling in hand and foot, and obesity. But for the past months are so I have not experienced any of these symptoms. I'm losing weight and exercising intentionally. My acanthosis nigricans is clearing up. I actually have to force myself to drink fluids b/c I'm never thirsty. My bladder usage is like 3 or 2 times a day compared to 7. I have a lot more energy I don't get tired hardly ever. I do have tingles in my hand and feet but not often. Could weight loss and exercise have cured my diabetes? I went to the doctor while I was having the symptoms and my blood sugar was normal and my blood pressure was normal so he dismissed the thought of me having diabetes but looking back I think I did, maybe a pre-diabetic I probably still am. Should I just go back to the doc and make sure or should I not be to worried?

2 comments:

  1. Poopsy - Its pronounced, dia-beetus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. J-Boy - If you notice that you're drinking and and you're yurinating alot, there's a good chance that you might have diabetes. I really think that you should go and see a doctor if you're concerned about it

    ReplyDelete