Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Do I Have Breast Cancer?

396545116 I'm 16 and recently a lump developed in between my breasts on the bone. It looks like a cyst, its probably 2 or 3 cm in diameter. It came up one or two days after I popped a white head there... It has a tiny black dot on the top of it that I can barely see. I have no idea what this is and I'm scared to death. Its been there about 3 weeks and it hasn't gotten bigger. I really don't want to ask to go to the doctor for it. My parents aren't even here right now. I'm an A cup if that makes any difference.
My dad is a family doctor so he would ask to see it and I want to avoid that awkwardness

2 comments:

  1. Kisty01 - Go to a doctor. They diagnose illness for a living. If you did have breast cancer you'd have to see lots of doctors. May aswell get used to it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tarkarri - Sounds like a cyst. Sounds nothing like breast cancer.

    ReplyDelete