Monday, October 10, 2011

Dental Braces, Help!!!!?

396545381 I have been told by my dentist that I need braces, they are going to cost AUD$5000. But the thing is my parents can't afford them! My dentist gave me a dental platr but no matter how much theu tighten it, it still falls out when I talk, I also have to take the bloody thing out when I talk it's a pain the a**. I am desperate to get braces. I've tried to get a job to pay for them, I've put my resumé in to at least twenty places and I still haven't got a bloody job. I'm sick of my crooked teeth, they are disgusting and I'm getting teased about it. I'm missing two teeth because I'm waiting for my adult teeth to come down and I people say I look like a rat or a rabbit! I cry over it, people say much worse but it's too rude for here. But I don't know what to do! How can I get braces in Australia that are cheap and are going to help?
Thank you for answering.
I also can't get health benefits.

2 comments:

  1. Extreme Trauma - why don't you try in any dental school
    training doctors can fix you braces in affordable price
    ya it is too costly in private dental clinic and hospitals
    only chance is to get fixed in dental schools

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fred - If you can't land a job at a business try asking your neighbors and people in your street if they have any odd jobs they need doing like washing the car or mowing the lawn or cleaning the house. Charge them an amount much cheaper than a big business would but not too low. Remember you need to save $5000. This may take a while but it is an option that almost always works.

    ReplyDelete