Monday, October 3, 2011

Can You Tell Me How I Can Gain Weight?

396545382 Alright, I'm 16 about to turn 17, in High School and have Band. That takes up most of my time and I can't spot in food basically from 7:25am to 5:00pm or 7:00 pm. I have been trying for about 5-6 years now to gain weight and bulk up. I worked out for that long too. Im 5'8 128. That sucks to me and I want to gain weight. I have tried during the summer to bulk up. No results. I can't go to gym, and basically I don't have many food options but sandwiches and oatmeal. I eat breakfast but that's just a bowl of cereal (3 cups of Apple Jacks, 1.5 cups of milk about 400 calories) I don't even count school lunch because its so low even though I eat the whole meal. I have bread, bologna, ham, wieners, fruit juice, peanuts milk and cereal. And I tried using peanuts to gain weight, so far not working because the only time i can eat them is a snack and that's half a cup( 680 calories) so even dinner sucks because there is generally nothing to eat. Oatmeal on workout days for dinner but that's it. Please help me with suggestions and ideas because I don't wanna be like this all the time. :) Should I also consider weight gaining protein or some type of protein?

1 comment:

  1. Christine - Lift weights whenever you can. Eat a lot of egg whites, like 5. Bodybuilders eat 5 egg whites almost every day. Drink protein shakes.

    ReplyDelete