Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Anyone Who Has Knowledge On Dieting...? Help Me Out?

396545382 Ok, so I'm aiming on shedding some pounds. Today I started drinking only water (drinking wise, still eating food) Anyways. I'm going to be eating granolas, Special K cereal, fruits, healthy servings of pastas, and try to add meats. Does that sound healthy? Any suggestions? Also, how much weight do you 'think' I'll lose? I'll also be doing cardio for about 30-60 minutes each day. I'm doing this for a healthy lifestyle and losing some pounds . Age? 15. Weight right now?: notsure. 120-130 pounds. Height?: 5'2 I believe. Yeah, I'm not overweight, but I still want to lose some healthy pounds. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Anna Wendland - Losing weight is all based on calories. Just eating the right foods and exercising won't make you lose weight if you still eat too much. That said your weight seems fine to me and I personally would try to tone my body rather than lose weight if I were you.

    But if you are set on losing weight what you need to know is simple. Your body needs a certain amount of calories each day to maintain it's weight. To lose weight you simply eat less than you need to maintain weight. Usually a deficit of 100-300 calories per day is enough to notice a difference in a few weeks. Working out also burns calories so you can think of calories burned through exercise as extra food you get to eat.

    I'd recommend tracking your calorie intake and exercise and calorie goals on the site below. I use it and I've lost 13lbs so far just by paying attention to what I put into my body.

    ReplyDelete