Friday, October 21, 2011

Anxiety Or Heart Problem?

396545385 Ok so i was on a fat burner since last week monday and This monday was my last time takimg them because i got no sleep te night before and i felt my heart racing, now i also got anxiety so i was freaking out i was at the hospital yesterday and they said te fat burner was still in my system and thats why my heartbeat is fast, so tey let me go and gave me some xanax in case i started panicing again and i still havent taken it.. Earlier today i woke up my heart is still beating kinda fast 93 bpm around tere ? But i felt ok enough to go to work so im at work and im doing prettty good, kinda anxious at first, very thirsty and sweaty, and not hungry as i have had taken the fat burner (Numia), i was drinking a good amount of water, and i felt ok during the rest of the day just a lil worried still i guess but i was good. Now i got home and thts when it starts all over again i felt my heart racing and i start to get anxious so i took a xanax and im calm but i can still feel my heart beating a lil fast, and i take deep breaths and feels like a burning sensation in tge middle of my xhest for a quick second sometimes. Now is it because the pills are still in my system ? Am i just anxious or do i a have something wrong with me

3 comments:

  1. Zootal - That is a question you need to ask your doctor. They should do a complete physical, blood workup, etc., to make sure there is nothing wrong with you. Then, and only then, can you consider that it might be anxiety.

    You also might need a few days for the fat burners to clear your system. It might take up to a week to flush and settle down and feel normal again.

    Don't over do the xanax, but use it as needed, especially at night if you can't sleep.

    Also, if you have bug that can make your heart race. A fever is well known to cause racing heartbeat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Richard - Hi,

    I'm sorry to hear about what is going on.  I was a lot like you and searched the web far and wide for answers.  Eventually, I just got fed up and decided to create my own website to help those suffering from anxiety.  You can find this free resource on google.  It is called Project: I Wanna Live Again.  

    If you are seeking a medication that may help, please keep it natural.  Your body doesn't need anything other then that.  After reviewing many anxiety medications, I chose A2X as my sponsor because they are 100% natural and I personally found them effective.  They even give you a 14 day free trial which is awesome!  I will list the link to it below.  I highly recommend it.  Also, for anxiety help check out Project I Wanna Live Again for a free resource and help.

    In good health,

    Rich

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mangal B - If there was no such problems before you went in for fat burner, let its hang over be finally over and then the things will be clear. In the mean time you need to take precautions as told by the doctor. Do not draw your own conclusions and do not count on others' experiences. It may be dangerous. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete