Monday, October 24, 2011

Am I Allergic To Fire Ants...?

396545383 Alright do i was going outside at about 5:30 am last week on tuesday and i feel a sharp pain and i realize i had gotten bitten by a fire ant! it didn't hurt much but then the next day it swelled and formed puscles and being the idiot i was (i scratched them!) now a week later it came back and it's WORSE! my toe is swollen with like 5 ant bites weeping. and i have a bite on my foot itself and it is red and itchy! do you guys have any ways to help like medicine? I heard meat tenderizer and rubbing alcohol so i am going to buy that. I also have applied hydrocortizone cream which helps with itches but not swelling.

1 comment:

  1. Alexandria Adams - Ice will help with the swelling and you should go see your doctor immediatly

    ReplyDelete