Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Abnormal Heartbeat At 15?

396545385 Hello and thanks for looking, it started about a day before labor day that my heart would have a few odd beats every once in a while, i thought it was just a rush and thought nothing of it, but on labor day i was sitting at my computer and it felt like my heart went to the middle of my chest and it beat probably at least 6 times within 2 seconds, in that short amount of time my mind went blank, and then it was over, it scared me and I didn't now what really happened, well about 2 min ago it happened again, heart felt like it was in the middle of my chest and beat very rapidly for about 3-4 seconds, no worse than the first, but im really wondering what this is from, i heard that taking magnesium could help, but i don't know.

Though im not too worried about it, when it happens I can get my heart under control pretty fast through deep breaths.

Anyway, thanks for reading and i hope i get some good answers.
Im a guy...and as of yet...not pregnant ;)
I guess it could possible be stress, that's also another thing that I saw online that caused it for some people, but I cant be very stressed, the only thing that gets me stressed is my parents, hardly anything they do just pisses me off. and on Friday I was working out at the YMCA, ran just over a mile, and bench pressed, so its possible.
Oh man, Im constantly thinking about a girlfriend, that takes up 80% of my thoughts now, but its not thinking about "her" because there is no "her", I dont have a gf, though I am always thinking about it because in a way im lonely, this POS town I live in has nothing to it, theres no where to go, Im developing a sort of hatred towards my parents, so I think getting a gf could help with that stuff, get me away from my normal routine, so I dont think thats the problem.

3 comments:

  1. Joseph - Are you stressed? do you exercise? sometimes, having a lot of stress causes the body to go through those abnormal sympathetic symptoms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DrOutOfControl - Don't be too worried, your heart is always in the middle of your chest. When you are worried, your heart actually beat faster than normal, maybe you are worrying about something (think about girlfriend, jobs, ect.). When I am worried, my heart beat faster, too. But the best is still: GO TO THE DOCTOR!!!

    ReplyDelete